Video Marketing Trends in 2022
From traditional television commercials in the 1960s to today’s YouTube, Vimeo and Facebook Live, it’s no secret that video has become a heavily consumed medium.
Let’s look at some video marketing trends in 2022. The stats, the benefits, the opportunity.
Not only is it convenient for the consumer, it also provides marketers with an attractive, very shareable medium to enable you to reach your exact audience.
Diode Digital recently found that online video is a 600% more effective marketing tool than print and direct mail combined.
These info-graphics share useful insights and statistics on video and user behavior surrounding it.
Here are just a few of the highlights:
- 75 Million people in the U.S. watch online videos everyday.
- Merely mentioning the word ‘video’ in an email subject line, the click-through rate increased by 13%.
- Nearly 50% of all video is watched on a mobile device.
- In 2020, internet video traffic accounted for 82% of all consumer Internet traffic
- Videos up to 2 minutes long get the most engagement.
Video drives on average 157% more free organic traffic from search engines.
Video gets 1200% more shares than text and image combined
More than 500 million hours of videos watch each day just on YouTube alone
It is obvious that effective online marketing videos help drive traffic, engagement and sales. If you would like some help putting together and effective video marketing strategy we would be happy to help you.
Thanks to designer, Joe Rinaldi for infographics